Today we did a nice little road-trip to take pictures for a special project of Marc (about cars, what else!). So most of the pictures I can’t share yet, but of course Marc took also some pictures of me!
– Maybelline Instant age rewind Eraser in Brightener
– MAC Prep&Prime transparent finishing powder pressed
– Benefit Hoola bronzer
– Essence All about Nudes as highlighter
– Anastasia Brow Wiz in taupe
– Clinique High impact mascara in Black
– Miss Sporty lipliner pencil in Coffee
Clothes: Bikini H&M, shorts Bonaire Superstore, shirt Vogue Netherlands, flip-flops & sunglasses vintage
Car: Toyota Hilux 2.7 VVTi
A new vlog of Gigi Gorgeous in St. Tropez! She’s amazing, Love it!
At the facebook page of Dutch designer Sepehr Maghsoudi he shared a quote of his brother. It’s in Dutch, but it means something like: ‘Somebody else’s opinion doesn’t pay the bills’. Remember this to reach your goals…
Yesterday we did a ‘Sunday-road trip’, like being a tourist on our ‘own’ island Bonaire! We choose to go for Spelonk with the old lighthouse and a natural pool. It was a little overcast so we thought not warm enough for a full dip in the pool, but we took some nice pictures!
And to finish the road trip we went to Seru Largu, one of the higher points on the island of Bonaire!
…remember to smile more, worry less and live your passion…
At the Dutch blog of Cynthia Schultz called ‘Miss Lipgloss’ I found this very inspirational quote of Steve Jobs. It’s in Dutch so translation below:
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet, death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it, and that is how it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It’s life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.”
― Steve Jobs
So remember, you will die, so it all doesn’t matter, just do what you like in life!
Yesterday was my birthday and we had a delicious dinner at Spice Beach Club!
Something different this look, what do you think?
Make-up I am wearing:
– e.l.f. Under eye concealer in light
– MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder pressed
– Essence matt bronzing powder in blondes
– Chanel Lumieres Magiques de Chanel blush
– Essence all about nude eyeshadow in 01nude for highlighter
– Clinique cream shaper for eyes in 105 Chocolate lustre
– Clinique cream shaper for eyes in 102 Frosty
– L’Oreal mascara in dark grey
– HEMA eyebrow gel
– Clinique full potential lips in 07 Soooo Pink
Another gorgeous Dutch model: Noah Steenbruggen! Love her features, the full lips, blue eyes, blonde hair… and now she has this amazing series and the cover of online magazine Deluxe by Alejandro Pereira.
Click on the link for the full series, but here’s the cover!