Wow, talking about long names for a product! Today I will show you the L.A. Girl Matte flat finish pigment gloss in the colour Tulle. Earlier I saw this product at the Dutch blog Beautygloss and I thought it was different, so I bought one at our local supermarket ‘Sunshine’ for $5,50. This is the colour, a very bright neon pink!
This picture I took with sunrise this morning, beautiful sky! Later today I tried the matte gloss on. Well, let’s say it like this, the colour is great, but the texture is kind of disappointing, I had to put on 3-4 layers before I got an about even coverage. Of course it’s a drugstore brand and it’s cheap, but I think the L.A. Girls can do better!
Other make-up I am wearing:
– L’Oreal Nude Magique BB cream in medium
– e.l.f. Under eye concealer in light
– MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder pressed
– Essence matt bronzing powder in blondes
– Essence all about nude eyeshadow in 01nude for highlighter
– DA eyebrow pencil in 003
– HEMA eyebrow gel
– L’Oreal mascara in dark grey
– L.A. Girl Matte flat finish pigment gloss in Tulle